Saturday 25 February 2012

CSI, Skissedilla & AJ

Here are some new layouts and an art journal from me. 
I have been sick for about 10 days, so it was so good to feel better now 
and to start making things again. It`s therapy ! : )
This is my take on case #8 at CSI
As evidence I have used: stars, liquid mediums and I have also cut a slit in my embellishment
to let it sit on the edge of an element.
As testimony: The star of the show.
This is my contribution for Skissedillas sketch #151. It`s Carrin that made the sketch this time.
Come on in and play with us : )
This is an AJ I made for the February AJ-challenge at CasaKreativ.

Have a nice weekend everyone : )

6 comments:

Linda said...

Likte skikkelig godt den øverste, så flotte farger!!! De andre var også fine :)

MonaV said...

Du er SÅ FLINK Brit!!
Elsker fargebruken din og de morsomme og levende LOene dine:)

Tove said...

Kjempe fine

Eila Sandberg said...

Hoppas du och familjen har börjat färden till återhämtning, uschiamej för att vara sjuk i 10 dagar. Yuk!
Båda layouterna är så fina Brit, älskar färgerna och glädjen som du så underbart har fäst på papper med färger och så gulliga foton! KLEM

Rachael Elliott said...

Totally amazing creations!

Tracee said...

Beautiful pages! I so love your style! Tx