Saturday 10 March 2012

CSI #10

We have some mysterious colors at CSI this week : ) Come on in and take a look,
 and see what the design team has made out of it.
Here is my take on this task:
I have used cloud accent and metal as Evidence,
and Document a story about motherhood as Testimony.
Here is a little sneak peek of the task. Come on in and see the rest : )



And.............well, today is a special day for me; It`s my birthday.
And not only that....eh....! It`s the end of my thirties.....
Yes! I am 40 today. And I have to admit; it feels a bit strange : )
Well, happy birthday to me ! : ) And I wish you all a nice weekend.

9 comments:

Xalenka said...

Happy birthday!
The fine LO!

Vibeke's trekløver said...

Så flott lo. Du er så flink til å lage en historie av dine bilder. Gratulerer SÅ mye med dagen! Gleder meg til scrapperally.
Sees snart.
Klem fra Vibeke

inger synnøve said...

gratulerer med dagen idag :)

kissinia said...

Happy Birthday, Brit! Hope you will have a great day!!! Thanks for all great ideas and inspiration you share with us! Hugs from Ireland :) kissinia, xxx

Linda said...

sga sei, ingen hvit bazzil! Kjemekul var den, herlig bilde :)

Arnlaug said...

Denne er jo berre heilt fantastisk! Fargane stod perfekt til bildene:-) gratulera med overstått:-D

Miae said...

Ah yes, 1972...I share the same year and I completely understand;D Happy happy birthday to you! I love your fun artistic page!

Randi Elisabeth said...

Bare digger den røde veggen, skyene med dråpene og tittelen :)))

Beatemor said...

Nydelig som alltid Brit! Brukte deler av helgas treff til å prøve meg på en av utfordringene deres :-) Klem