Saturday 17 March 2012

CSI #11 and some new art journals

Here are a couple of new journals I have made.
Got one of the Dylusions masks, so I had to try it : )
Here is my take on CSI case file #11
I got very inspired by the picture this time.
As evidence I have used: Paint and other medium
                          Butterfly accent
                    Kite accent
                     As testemony I have used: Scatter the journaling across the page


Next Satureday I am going to a crop event, and I nearly can`t wait.
I am taking a class with Finnabair : ) And I am so excited...!!! It`s gonna be super!! : )

3 comments:

MonaV said...

Jeg blir målløs av dine mestervert Brit!
Den LOen var super!!

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Fantastiske AJ-sider, elsker fargene!!! Og giraffen er jo kul da :D
Og LOen da, helt herlig! Så tøft med ostekluten han "står i"! Du lager rett og slett geniale LOer!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Brit! All of it! Love love love your layout for CSI#11.... It is so creative and witty and every time I see it I give a little giggle!