Saturday 21 April 2012

CSI #16

CSI`s case #16 is out, and the colours are pink and grey :)
Hope you will join us on this one. There are lots of great evidence and testimony options.
So come on and play with us ! :)


Here is my take on it:

I have used sequins, music sheet and something sweet( strawberry and ice cream) as evidence.
And used a song title as my testimony.


We had a great time at our crop last weekend. 42 ladies were having fun, scrapping and talking : )
I got to make 4 layouts. This is one of them.
You will see the others in a while, for Skissedilla and CSI : )

7 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

SO pretty! I LOVE the bright pinks on the white. Just lovely!

Beatemor said...

NYDELIG Brit :-) Denne utfordringen til CSI så virkelig fristende ut :-) Ha ei fin helg :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the pink on this Brit! Beautiful work!

Vibeke said...

Denne var virkelig lekker!! Så herlig med alt det rosa:)

Randi Elisabeth said...

Her var det mange kjekke detaljer, og så herlig råååååsa :)))

Tanya Batrak said...

Great LO!! I love it :)

Eila Sandberg said...

En riktig färg popper med det rosa mot det vita! superläcker! xxx