Sunday 24 February 2013

Some AJs

       Here are some AJs I have made. Haven`t been so much of this lately.
      But I hope I`ll get some new inspiration when
       I`m taking a class with Dina Wakley
      in about two weeks. Really looking forward to that :)

                              
       Well, nothing more to say :)
                
                        
                                                 
                                            Tuva made this. First she made some drawings, 
and then I helped her with some spray and Gesso. 
And at last she added some stamps and washi tape :)
                         

1 comment:

Tone-Lill said...

A really sweet looking LO with an adorable photo
Your little one has a real talent for art, this is such a fun and colourful page :)